The End!


I watch your blood flowing down,
I watch as pain consumes you!
I watch as you give in,
I watch as you slowly start to drown,
I watch, I just watch your end.












You don't ask for help!
You don't want to talk,
You are not vulnerable, you say,
Only the weak ask, they talk, they cry, they get helped.
You are not them, you say!
You have decided your end.

You slowly sink,
You are brave, you say!
But I can see fear in your eyes.
I see sadness, I see the silent call for help.
But you don't want me to touch you.
You don't want me to save you.
You want me to see your end.

Then you jump!
Your head hits the ground.
Blood and Brain mix!
I see your eyes closing.
You are gone.
It is the end!

Pain!
Reality!
Anger!
Regrets!
Emptiness!
End!


And I decide to do the same!
To also selfishly end it!
I jump!
THE END!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling