Still: Forever Might.

I wonder if she is okay,
I hope she is,
I wonder if he treats her right,
I hope he does,
I wonder if she forgot about me,
I hope she did,
Lie,I hope she never will.

I hate that I miss her,
I hate that my love for her still grows,
I hate that I feel betrayed,
Yet,I would still take a bullet for her.
I hate myself for still loving her.
Sorry have to let that out


Nothing burns forever.




Matchstick in seconds,
Candle light in hours
Paraffin light in hours,
I hope this love won't too.

But no knife cuts deeper,
The tears dripping from my eyes 
The raindrops speak the rest I am just a weak motherfucker.
Her thoughts like an onion to my eye.

I am not ok, I have never been.
It has been years,
Will it ever change?
I cry,I think of her always.
I cant help it especially when it rains,
Can't control how I feel.
I still and might love her forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling