Someday:Blue

You say I am beautiful, is it the wine,
You think I am the best is it because I don't have a voice to whine,
You are my rock, is it you also need support,
Your eyes speak to my soul, will it forever do,
Will tomorrow hold us,will today haunt us?

When you will be sober will you still look at me this way,
When you realize I am not perfect, will you still care.
When my past comes back knocking, will you shield me from the knife,
When everyone else judges me, will you still smile at me,
Will you stand next to me, will you hold my hand ?

I ask questions,you are silent, you just smile.
I lean on you too much, you let me.
I am weaker around you, you like that.
I smile my pain out to you,
Will you listen if I cry my joy to your ears, will you be quiet?

Does it matter,
Does it have to,
Is it ok to be ok with not being ok,
Is it ok to love someone you have never seen,
I don't know or want to know.

You have taught me to love,
You have taught me to live,
You have taught me to laugh,
You have taught me that care is silence when words can't explain,
I am lucky that I love, that I am and you are.
I am lucky that it is an always than someday. Blue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling