His Touch: My Switch

I walk up to him,
I need a pen,
I ask if he has any.
"Here, my favourite!"
"Thanks, I am done."
"Keep it. It will help you remember me"
"Thanks."

I walk away.
He is too cute to be forgotten
He is too cool to be ignored.
He is too perfect.
Yes perfection exists.
It. Is. Him!

I dream of him.
I can't stop thinking of him.
He is tormenting my brain.
He is torturing my loins.
I want him.

Months pass.
The stranger still lives in my head.
He has chained my mind.
He holds the quench to my thirst.
I miss him.

How can I miss someone I don't even know.
I think. I smile. I look up.
HIM! THERE! STANDING!
He is walking towards me.
I Freeze.
I am too excited, scared!
No, I am confused.

"We meet again!"
I can't speak.
Words fail me.
Perfection remembers me.
"Are you okay"

Finally my tongue cooperates.
"Yes, we meet again"
"Hi, I am Eve."
"I am Jude."

And so it starts.
We become close
Very close...too close may be,
He walks past me and pulls my hair,
It switches all my fuses ON.

He blushes.
I blush for him.
He is so hard but I melt him.
I am tough, he makes me soft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling