Lecherous Temptation.

I am at a bar,seated at the counter minding my own. 
I suddenly look over my shoulder, this gorgeous lady I hadn't noticed is sipping her wine. She notices I'm looking at her so I look away to avoid that awkward moment, you know it right? 15 minutes later I decide to sneak a look and there she is, fetishly playing on her phone. 
Smiling. Then, I know I want this woman. In all her majesty. 
I can see a few curves behind her knee length dress. 
A slight peek at her lower thigh has my brain on over drive. 
I sip my drink to quench my thirst (sic) You can do this, I tell myself. 
I give her one final look and I decide, what the heck. I approach her. 
Say hi. 
She looks at me. 
She takes a few seconds. 
She says hi back and smiles. 
Her angelic voice got me thinking oh Lord let this be the day you made. I offer to buy her a drink and she says she's taking red wine. 
'Waiter!' I'm all confident now, there's no room to make a mistake. One hour goes. 
Then another. 
She's good conversation. 
But as she talks I'm lost in her eyes. In my mind I'm thinking 'oh the things I would do to her if I got the chance.' "You want to dance?" I didn't hear her asking that. 
"Pardon?" "You want to dance?"
We dance. Forever.
It's time to go home. 'Your place or mine?' 'Oh no she didn't,' I think in my head. 
I hesitate then say mine.
I'm following her up the staircase. 
Her skirt slit reveals just enough thigh to drive a slightly tipsy guy over the edge. The lock takes what looks like a million years to open. 
FINALLY!!!
She's laying on my bed. 
I thought I would introduce her to my famous back massages. 
Her black dress lays on the floor. Pin drop silence. My hands slowly rubbing her back. 
The room smells of a faint baby oil scent. 
I can tell she's enjoying this. I'm erotically dry humping her as I massage her neck. 
Slowly my hands come down to the side of her boobs. 
Down the side of her body. 
They slowly meet at her lower back, just above her bum. My hands wonder down, slowly over her bum, to her outer hips. 
Then converge again on her inner thighs which are slightly spread apart. The routine seems to be working. 
As my hands come together on her inner thighs, 
I just pass them over her butterfly. They are back to her neck. It seems to drive her crazy so I do it again. 
Slowly going down her back, to the bum, inner thighs and slightly above her butterfly. She starts to turn. The Lord heard my prayer! Amen. She turns and I go in for the kiss. The final kill.
Oh! you lecherous temptation.

Written by a writer who wishes to remain anonymous for now. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling