Let Me In.

Tell me my fair lady,
Let me in my fairy,
Why are you like this to me?
Am I not good enough?

How do I love you in hiding?
How do I care without showing?
Why don't you want me?                        


Why are you in the shadows?

I am in love with you,
I confess, you digress.
You are what I have been looking for,
Yet you keep pushing me away.

The first time I saw you, I knew you were it.
I felt 50 shades of love.
I wanted to talk to you but I couldn't.
So much was on the scale.

Then fate brought you to me,
You smiled, I fell deeper!
You care about my being,
Your lips moved more than my blood.
Your words, Oh your voice.

They say I am a whore.
And may be I was.
But, you! You have me hooked.
You make me hate my past.
Because it might make me never have you.

How do I erase that.
How do I show you that I have a heart.
How do I surrender, (I already have) to you.
Make me a slave!
Make me anything you want.
Just let me in!
Let me love you, my lady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

I Miss u!!