You are a wrecker

You want my heart, you say.
You want my time forever, you claim.
You have never felt this way, you recite.
You won't hurt me, you sing.
But you are a wrecker, how do I believe you.

I have seen all those girls you lied to.
I have witnessed the pain and tears you left on your path,
I have covered the jars of your deceit.
I have heard these words so many times.
But you are a wrecker, you have been for as long as I have known you.

I have been your friend through all the games,
I have helped you hurt others,
I have hugged you when you were not ok.
I have cared by the sidelines.
But you are a wrecker, and I am that girl who covered you.

Then one day you walked to me and kissed me.
From no where you now loved me.
I knew you wanted the sex to help you through things.
Just like it did with all those other girls.
But you are wrecker, though you said you wanted love.

You kissed me like you want to be loved,
You were so fragile, beneath that hard huge cover,
Your eyes sold your soul. Your empty soul.
It scared me seeing you so wrecked.
But you are a wrecker, how do I overlook that?



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling