Holding On To Your Shadow

We are inside an empty, cold and wet cave.
I can hear echoes of our heart beats, of our breath.
I see your shining eyes in the dark,
I can tell you are crying,
I can tell that you are scared.

I stretch my hand to touch you,
But you push my hand away,
I feel so crashed that you don't want me,
I see something move behind you,
Is it a bat? An animal or a shadow?
I stretch my hand again and you again push it away.

I can now hear you sobbing,
I see your tears glowing,
I hear fear in your sobs,
I see that you are trembling.
But why?
So I whisper to you, "Tee! What is wrong?"
And you lose it and start crying out loud but you don't say anything.
"Tee, talk to me...Teeeee...it is me....Tee, please, say something"

Then....Lights....!!

Damn!! I see her...I see them.
They are here...all of them.
"Tee!! Ohh boy! They are....here.....What! You are bleeding"
I stand up to run to you...to check on you.
"Stop! Bitch!"She shouts "Or I will finish him!"
I stop.
Then I look at her... she is beautiful.
The others are covered in hooded black robes.

"Sit down!"
"Nooo babe. Run!"
"Run and you will never see him, Bitch!"
"Babe, Run! I am no more"
"I will shoot her Tee. Don't try me"
I am confused. Do I sit or run.
I love you Tee...I want to see you again.

Then I see it!
I scream!
I run to you!!
The sword is deep!
You are bleeding too much.
Then you drop to your knees,
"So sorry babe...I didn't know...I....I...Love..."
"Nooooo Teeee! Don't do this"
You lose consciousness.
I am left holding to your shadow.


END of Part I





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling