Friendship: A needle.


My tears washed your path,
My blood painted your walls,
My hands, your brush.
My body your art.
My heart your toy.
My eyes, where are my eyes?

You called me sweet names,

You pulled me near,
You whispered in my ear,
You will always be here,      
If only my head could hear.
And my heart out of there.
My Heart, where is my heart?

You pulled me from misery,

I followed you without inquiry,
I thought my heart was heading to liberty,
My pain would be history.
Now I am here crying bitterly
I wish I turned away and walked off quietly,

Fickle this riddle: Friendship is such a needle. 
Commital yet when it breaks, so brutal.
Fickle,my heart hurt. I need to whistle.
My emotions without a thought, you fiddle.
Is it because I used to tipple and Gamble?
I will tremble as I ramble through this bramble,
Scramble through this, and I will be ok when I reach my misery temple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling