Past: Demons

Chains on my heart,
Strings that control my hand,
Pain that suffocate my joys,
Memories that invade my peace.
Past, demons sitting on my throne.

I still see your blood flowing,
I still hear my screams while drowning,
I feel your hands on my neck squeezing,
Your eyes looking at me without caring,
Past, demons controlling your drone,

Pulling,
Pushing,
Intensely,
Hating?
Hating!
Hating.
Past: demons throwing the stone.

Pushed me to the edge,
Asked me to leave.
To stop life.
Hoping I never live.
Past: demons thriving when you are alone.

Then you were given to me,
I felt your heart beat in mine,
You lived in my soul,
I touched you!
Your eyes washed my tears,
You saved me!
Past: demons thrown!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling