When He saw me naked in the street

He finds me by the street, it is snowing...I am naked.
I am lost from my desert full of scars.
I was running away from scorpions and sand storms,
Escaping the heat of betrayal.
I closed my eyes to the heat and pain.
Until the pain of bites, hits, heat and thirst pushed me.

Here I am standing naked in a street thousands of miles from home.
Here I am: exposed, needy, lost, disturbed and hurt.
I was running from you...wait...was I?
Am I awake or dreaming?
Is this real or surreal?
Is it me? Is it?

Then it hits me! I hit me!
I am in bytes.
Running from myself.
I am naked in the streets He runs.
I am alone in a zone He controls.
He stops...then walks towards me.

I put up a strong face,
I have been bitten by snakes and scorpions.
He can't be worse.... I hope.
He looks at me in the eyes...
Then He calls my name...
I freeze! How did He know my name.

He extends His hand to mine..
I hesitate then I give Him my finger..
He takes it...then leads me to the dark.
I follow Him...what do I have to lose?
I lost my soul a long time ago.

We disappear in to the zeros and ones,
It leads to a cold path and on the other side...paradise.
And He covers me in petals...and sun.
He controls my mind,my body...my will.
It is weird..it is tough..it is beautiful.
And I bow at His feet and give Him, me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling