Battling

My voice is gone, Yet you're still not responding to me.
My eyes about to close...may be forever!
My heart slowly dying...
My soul in your hands....crushed!
I am battling for breath.

You look down at me....laughing.
You pour scorpions on me...
Then you step on my neck...
And ask me to give you my blood.
I am battling to live.

You push your hands into my heart...
You pull it out...and look at it.
You throw it at me....
My eyes close.
I am battling no more.

I can hear hymns from the dark clouds,
I can see bright light above me,
I can feel a presence...
Then I hear a voice....
I am battling obsoleteness

I want to wake up but I am tied,
I want to leave but I am frail,
Then you call my name....
I hear it clearly...Your voice!
I am battling you.

I don't want to come back to you.
Then you breathe into me...
I open my eyes.
You are looking at me...so warmly.
I am battling confusion.

Then you pull me up,
You kiss me!
Then you take me home....
I don't have a soul...or a heart!
I am battling.....life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..