Goodbye Friendship.


What become of us,

When did this pain-ship anchor,
Why are you so distant?

The end of the road near,
Goodbyes whispered,
Friendship forgotten,


You walk away
So do I.
I look back,
Hoping you will,
But you don't.

I realize it is gone,
You are gone!
I reminisce in pain,

How do I end this loneliness,
How do I get my friend back,
But friends never leave,

May be you...

Maybe there was no friendship,
I guess I was wrong.
I just lost a stranger.

A stranger , strange!
We were friends, strength!
You were, I was, or so I hope.

I miss my stranger,
Or at least the friend I had,
But, yes I will let go.

I will, in pain,
Watch our ship sink,
My hands are up,
Goodbye Friendship!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling