Hey! Temptation.

I walk in to the bar, feeling so low.
I sit at the counter and order.
I take a huge sip of Whiskey.
It burns my throat, down to my stomach.
I close my eyes, I deserve this!
I take another sip, pain. I close my eyes, again.
I open my eyes, there he is! Staring. At. Me.
Hey! Temptation.

He shakes his head. I take another sip.
This time, I look straight at  him. Another sip.
He walks towards me. I order another drink.
He sits next to me. He orders for coca cola. He is drinking beer.
He asks for a glass. Without a word, he pours my drink into the glass, adds the soda.
I didn't say a word. I drink. All of it. Take my bag, pay and start walking away.
He smiles. I notice his his teeth, his gap. I keep walking.
Hey! Temptation.

Months pass. I forget him.
I receive a text. "Hey! Temptation! You owe me a 'Thank you!' I am still at the counter"
"Who is this?"I reply
"Whiskey, doesn't suit you!"
Through the endless texts I find out who he is. ..
I don't question where he got my number, or care..
He is very interesting on the texts, the calls,
I like him..no, desire him!
Hey! Temptation.

Weeks pass. I want him.
He says the right things..but...
We know what is at stake but...
We can't stop...the desire...there!
Saturday, I go out. Order whiskey.
"Whiskey is not good for you!"
I turn. It is him. Smiling. At. Me.
"Hi, Jesse. We meet again!" "Yes! You look great!"
I blush. He smiles. "Can I buy you a drink?"I ask.
Hey! Temptation.

Two, three, four drinks.
Great conversation. We flirt. Extremely!
He is hard. It is showing.
I want to taste him. But..
He notices and asks me to follow him to the car.
I don't question him. I just do what he asks.
This man! This dangerous man!
"What are we doing? This is.."He kisses me.
"My place or your place" He whispers on my lips
Hey! Temptation




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling