Clowned Yet Chained

These scars remind me of happier times,
Your voice tormenting my soul,
Your ghost haunting my shadow.
We fight yet I can't see you.
We can't be together
We can't be apart.


You want to see me happy
You want to make me sad
You push me away,
You pull my strings
I want my life,
You want my life.

We are best together yet apart,
We are worst in our happiest sadness.
We are mute about our feelings,
We are carefully careless.
We are strangely strangers in the desert of love.

We communicate through our eyes,
We hurt when together because we can't be together,
We are in denial,
We will never be.
We never have been.

We are under a spell.
You, on my pedestal.
I, the slave to your charm.
Lets live a lie,
Lets force it to die,
This force has us in a tie.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling