DEVIL BEHIND THE MANNEQUIN

Queen of the chains of flames,
Flames that my heart maims,
Chains wrapped to my chins,
She smiles like an angel,one to be she claims,
She is a devil behind the mannequin,
                                               
Silent, lovely and full of games,
Trust worthy to be is what she aims,
She will feed you poison, no shames,
She comes off as mature but alas!
She is a devil behind the mannequin,
 





I will cry not for your blames
But for this pain I feel in tames,
This pain within my minds'
I will put you from me, miles,
I will not look at your smiles
She is a devil behind the mannequin





She will fall that I am certain
I will help her up to hurtle me again
Her mask will come off, it will happen
Her fangs by all will be seen,
She is a devil behind the mannequin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling