MISERY MY FRIEND


Void walks hand in hand with me,
Pain serenades me with beautiful pieces
Loss my pride, trapped in a cage full of emptiness
Deceased   is my being, emptied in to your basket,
Misery, the friend that comforts my dead soul


Walk out on me, watching out for me,
Cry in pleasure, rejoice in pain,
A cartel of memories in a vase of thorns,
I stand on nails that caress my feet
Misery, the friend I trust

You talk cure, I hear exacerbate
You bless a ruined ran over glass rose,
I fight me, Death smiles, life scowls
Nobody wins, nobody loses
We are winners of the losers
Misery, the friend cheering on

You rejoice in my pain
You bite and cut through my vein
You remind me how you have made of me ruin,
How forever we will be on rails of vain,
You rain and reign in this jail me you have rein
Misery, the friend so sovereign


Count, reconcile, recommend, and retreat
Misery the master of my kingdom,
Slavery is all I know and love to live
I can’t leave my friend behind
I can’t live if I leave, I can’t abscond you
Misery, I am loyal like you are to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling