Diary My Drug..














I am in a cage being fed drugs,
I can't say no cause I lost all I had,
They look at me lose my mind and become an animal,
They laugh as I eat my own flesh,
I dig deep, I can't feel the pain,
Help me trace myself before it's too late.





I look at them in the eyes as I try to cry not,
I show them my courage,my weakness,
They hit me, they hurt me!Hell!they hurtle me,
I am too strong for them but not for the drugs,
My diary tormenting me, my pen choking me,
Help me draw myself before it's too late.




I ruin myself for their sake,
I run myself away from helps seek,
Stop it!I'm lost,
Stop me I'm in a toast,
Fuck!I don't know what I'm saying,
I keep writing, you don't want me to stop,
But I have to stop,I have to stoop.




My diary bleeds, My pen stops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling