Murdered My Pen





You drove a sword into my heart,
Rejoiced in my pain, in my hurt,
I tried to breath but you covered my nose with your hat,
Locked me in a stuffy little hat,
I watched you go down, I pushed you down,


You wanted to see me die,
You helped me on my neck a rope to tie,
I watched you in pleasure, sigh,
As I was about to push the chair and let my body hang high,
I watched you go down, I pushed you down.

I remembered you have caused me so much pain,
I took the sword and stuck it into your vein
Drank your blood to the last drop as you became feign
Yes!You made me this inhumane!
I watched you go down, I pushed you down.





I wanted to Tell it to you so plain,





So I Put your life in the BYE plane,
You will be no more, and so will be my Vain,
I'll not be empty, I'm Free from your Chain,
I murdered you dear pen, I will not write Again,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling