Fugitive of love.

I  watch me leave myself,
I want to stop me but I can't,
Tears washing Off memories we made,
Pain burying the love we once shared.

I bleed your name,
I sweat the past,
Let it flow down to the soil we once dominated.
Let it vanish into the earth below,

I touch the cuts on my face,
I feel the pain,wipe blood with my palm and I smile,
I wipe blood on my palm with my tongue,
Salty it is.... salty is my life now.

We are no more,
But I can't forget you.
Despite the blood I lost, You live in mine.
I want you more now.

I sing you songs to let you know,
I tattoo your face on my heart,
I am a slave of pain,
A fugitive of your love.

I walk off carrying you within me,
I'll cry out your name to all else,
I will not let anyone near you.
You are mine, your love is mine.

I will only let you go when You are gone,
I will let you hit me till you are done,
Our love, an abomination.
We part always to be together again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling