TIME: GHOST OF LIFE.

Why is life too complicated?
Why does fate betray its believers?
Can pain ever walk away from us?
Will our hands be tied to sorrow always?
  Your shadow takes away the little we had left.
 

I feed off of the memories that never were,
I wipe tears that haven’t come out,
I contemplate a way to turn back time,
Time, Yes time. A ghost that takes and never gives,
Your shadow keeps walking away with time.

I look at the horizon to at least wave at you,
Gone! “How?” “Fast Enough.” “Enough? NKT!”  and pain fills me.
I ask your shadow to remain behind, NO!  It crashes me.
Did you both have to go, Did it have to be now?
Your shadow doesn’t look back, then the horizon shallows you both.

Gone!
Gone too Soon!
Gone with a part of us.
Gone leaving us dazing at the past.
Your shadow left us hurt, but you live in our hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling