CRY IN A FRY...........

When all else fail, I’ll fail for me but not you.
When the pain in my heart is at its tail, my eyes will be crying for you,
When everybody you hold close and you for them avail, I’ll hurt thou I’ll  stay till comes back you,
When I’m  irrelevant and silly like an old folk tale, others to tell about it won’t you.
Mine isn’t a cry but a wail to exhale, I’m frail, please bail my heart from this jail.

I stand in the rain as I bite my nail, hoping I will be okay from this ail,
I look at my dog on my feet feel my pain; I scare it as I step on its wagtail,
It tears and I realize what pain my eyes unveil, and my soul had to quail,
I try to pull it back when I inhale, but my travail makes my soul further to travel,
Mine isn’t a cry but to open this percale that has wrapped my soul before I am stale.

Before I die and I become a tale, let me free off this chain of pain so insane,
Let me obtain, gain, attain, at least a vein in my weak heart least I be in vain,
Before in a span my life you slain, let me go home where my remains they will contain,
I beg of you please and again, put me on the airplane of life and my soul back in me drain,
Mine isn’t a cry but a wipe of bloodstains from my brain to be fain and to enchain my pain forever.

I am ready to say it all but not goodbye, as much as you are no more nigh,
Dear friend for you I cry, I try, I’ll fly even to shanghai without asking why,
Because I can’t anymore watch from the sky, as you let our friendship die,
Do you remember how we were like fireflies, you have just let me off like a harmful fungi,
Mine is a cry on the fry so painful it can’t dry until I get you back my ally, may be then I will sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling