A lone alone

When you can't walk, i will carry you.
When pain is too much for you, i will help you smile.
When you don't want company, i won't leave but be silent next to you.
When understanding is not there from you, i will understand.
For my arms to you are open, don't be a lone you are not alone.

If the load is too heavy, don't give up i will be our strength.
If i nag then just know i care enough to want to know up straight.
If sense is too high a fence, don't put a defence i am your friend.
For my arms to you are open, dont be a lone you are not alone.

How do i make things right,make right sight in this friendship vase.
How do we walk right tight together through each base.
How can anybody not want to be your friend or not wish you were part of their case.
For for you il aways be there,anywhere,everywhere, and ready to share.
For my arms to you are open, dont be a lone you are not alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling