Fame,the Game to Blame for my Shame,Damn!!







It's about time you forget my name,
Start a new and different game,
You broke my heart without shame,
Made it look like a huge scam,
Threw me away like a rotten stem,
I was no more your once gem,
Its a shame fame made you so lame,
You even forgot where from we came,
I wonder when this animal you became,
And sadly I can't walk away, damn!!




Us forever used to be your aim,
We had build a love nest with a fire frame,
Now you say I am the one to blame,
How now! Yet my heart you had tame,
Why didn't you leave when you had a claim,
Why didn't you tell me, yet now you disclaim?
Your friends now have for me a nickname,










They exclaim on my surname and make sure me they defame.


We said goodbye, yet you still live in my dream
I wake up and miss you  my pond bream,
You didn't care that once we were a team,
Then I remember you threw me to the stream,
As  you watched my heart get washed away to the scheme,
Our future was lost, our past was to you so dim,
"Love is overrated,"they used to say. Now its my grim 
And that chapter closed with the death us, thats how it seem.  
Fame,is the game to blame for my shame,how lame but damn!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling