Tears from my Shadow..

I walk in the darkness of your tomorrow,
I talk of our happiness in sorrow,
I try so had to fake or a heart to borrow,
But my past oh! our past is in the burrow
We played and held on to a road of love so narrow
The game left on my heart a huge harrow
Lost in an obsession,I watched the tears of my shadow.


Tears hidden in the future of the grounds below,
Living a life covered by a sea beautiful on the surface but so shallow
The pain of nothing left to talk about but hallo,
Helplessly, Hopelessly and Hollowly  I watched as you walked off our haven bureau,
As pieces broke from my heart with each step you made leaving with me an echo
We were no more but a past of passing sallow,"US" Must have been a typo 
I will remember you with the tears of my shadow


I feel remorse,riddles of our past reveal you had replaced me ,Really?
Tied my heart with ribbons of revenge, Its fair I revert,





But love rebels,it reveals how exposed you have left me, I try to repose
But pain of rejection so intense,my life immersed in an immense mess I regret
I renounce any response and resort to a riffle onto my heart,I whisper "pain Good riddance", 
I should get rid of us over the love ridge, reap us apart let us R.I.P and washed with the tears of my shadow.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling