The Choice over The Voice

There is this voice in my head, a voice for a choice. 
A choice i least know about,or even wish to voice.
A choice by the voice, for the voice a choice. 
The choice, the voice will voice will be the choice.


In my head the choice has voiced it's choice on the voice. 
In my brain the voice keeps going,but the choice keep growing. 
My brain tells me to voice, but my body tells me not to go for the choice. 
So to go for the brain that makes the choice to voice? 
Or the body that can voice the choice? 
What to do, the brain's choice or the body's voice? 


What Voice for the voice, what choice for that choice. 
In my head i have a voice that tells of to kill! 
To kill anything or everything! 
To start with me or end with me. 
So do i voice the choice or do i go for the choice of the voice? 
YES I HAVE GONE FOR THE CHOICE OF THE VOICE! 
To kill! yes kill! and yes i have killed!! Killed the irritating irrational voice in my head 
That was the voice in my mind,and i made a choice,to voice the choice of the voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling