HOME

In the heat of summers, the chills of winter, 
The light of dawn, the beautiful rays of dusk, 
The blushes, the frowns, the smiles, the stolen glances, 
The voices that filled room, to the silence that defined moments, 
The distance observed, to valued preserved!! 

Friendships were made, bonds were created, 
'Bones' were broken and esteems were grown, 
Close to my heart i hold, this place so dear i call it home, 
The people in it so warm. its walls some how would warn, 
Alone you would enter, leaving alone wouldn't be, 
Not to rhyme i mean, but express how i feel. 

You all know how it was, saddened but happy i meet you, 
Memories forever, i will cherish 
I don't want time to move, i don't want to forget 
What AFRISOUNDS was and always will be 
I miss it, i miss u...... 
I'm glad i meet you, I wouldn't mind if time would go back 
I don't know about you, but me......... 
I guess........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling