The pencil of pain (01-01-10);-(

This ain't a celebration, yes it's yet to settle.
This ain't a poem, it's a way a poet says of pain.
This ain't words of my head, but words of my hearts head.
When my tears hit this paper, I keep moving the pencil of pain.



I look outside up to the sky, then i look to the horizons its DARK!
The look of sadness, the pain of the earth.
Earth that has lost a soul, and hearts that have lost pain,hope and love.
The darkness of unanswered questions, questions not from the mouth but of thoughts of the pain we feel.
When my tears hit this paper, i keep moving the pencil of pain.




When I close my eyes, I can still see,I can look at my heart deep within.
When I shed a tear, I can't feel the warmth in them but the cold it tries to remove from deep within.
I try so hard to put it together,I try so hard to put a smile on BUT the anger comes from deep within.
I won't mourn, I won't cry, I won't ask why, but I will always do that deep within.



When my tears hit this paper, I keep moving the pencil of pain.



I keep moving the pencil of pain, a pencil I hope I can or will erase it's words if not it's pain someday.
I think of what grandma is going through now. How do you bury your last born?
How does a heart with so much love,experience and an aging one tell of it's pain. 
UNCLE KOGA............... I cant write more.
REST IN PEACE. I will FOREVER MOURN YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling