My eye are closed....





















The drums,the smoke,the mourn to the moon! 
A night of terror,the place of horror.....
So black,so cold,so still,so stiff....
The stares,the whispers from the stairs....
I can hear you but i can't touch ....
I can see you but i cant talk.....
I cant move, I cant walk.....
My eyes are closed but I see you!!

I want you but i cant have you....
I cry but you cant see my tears....
You are so near yet my hands cant reach you....
You walk away 'please don't ' I call out....
You know it but you dont turn back....
I'm hurt in my heart....
Oh my heart!i cant feel my heart....
My eyes are closed but I see you!

I"m confused,I'm lost,I'm caught to my coat!
I'm inclusive but you explode....
I want everything to erupt....
My blood dry but I'm bleeding....
You skin me yet I'm clothed....
My clown you took my crown.....
My eyes are closed but I see you.

I'm distorted by everythng....
Im destroyed by your being....
My life away you have taken.....
My breathe no more.....
Time is still,I wish time I could steal...
'Be still,peace be instaled'....
The basket I had kicked....
As the coffin closes I see you....
Your eyes full of pain.....
You wish I could explain.....
I want to but I'm so plain....
I AM SORRY I whisper.....
You look, but its Easter....
'Why did you do it Esther??'.... 
But I'm DEAD now you cant erase,chase or change....
It closes and so does my eyes....
My eyes are closed,I CANT see you ANYMORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling