Love In Chains

I remember the first day I saw you in the club,
I told my sister "He is cute like a cub"
You looked so good smoking that cigar on the couch,
You looked at me,your eyes stretched to my heart with a rare touch.
And there and then my soul felt a love in chains!!!



Our eyes Meet, I wanted to blush but your smile made me blain,
Its like you had snailed every piece of me,I had to deign to your wish my coxswain,
Your eyes and smile made my heat your ship, you arraign and sentenced  me to your jail,
You deplaned and detained my preference domain to you being my main, oh man you had to be Mine.
My heart racing, My eyes locked into yours,my legs shaking I felt a love in chains.

You winked at me and I disdained the gesture, then you walked to me, that stopped my brain
 I thought to fake a shake or take a quake inside me with a spake I had a train,
But you threw all that out of my minds' window pane,
I tried so hard to maintain my sane but i couldn't sustain the blood in my vein,
You didn't say a word but your eyes did,then our lips meet...the magic of love in chain



'I don't even know his name..' "I want you" you whispered "I am Cain"
"I am ..." I know you"..."How....".." shhhhh don't ask how,in my heart you have a stain",
I closed my eyes and let him take me away,let his magic rain in my heart and reign,





And when I regained my breath you whisper "Jaaane",
I opened my eyes and whispered "Cain your love has put me in chains"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling