PIECE OF ME FROM U.

I had to let go off of my stupidity,
Because you taught of humility,
To feel with my eyes and see with my dignity,
To have all respect for human divinity,
To learn and listen from the trinity,
This is a piece of me from you. 

When you came into my life i was corrupt with noise, 
I couldn't think straight or make a wise choice, 
You whispered to my heart with that tender voice,
Brought calmness and sanity so cool like ice,
Now for you i am ready my whole being to dice,
This is a piece of me from you.

So many things i think from me you'll steal,
All the dirt and past from me you'll peel,
At any cost you are at will to join me in this battle field,
Because open arms and heart you have me you to shield,
Your eyes say more than your voice by my side,
This is a piece of me from you.


I neither knew nor thought i would get anything from the sale,
Of life and it's journey that at times us it sell,
But look at us now so close none can tell,
Just you and i can sit and give this tale,
We have managed to build this friendship shell,
This is a piece of me from you.

Yes at times between us there is a whine,
This friendship has blossomed that's why we shine.
We have beaten all odds now its our time to dine,
Just like they say we have grown better like wine,
We are the best, yes we are so fine, 
This is a piece of me from you.

This friendship has given me every Zeal,
To make sure that we keep it so real,
To always speak and express how we feel,
Because to me, you and i had a deal,
And so far so good we have done the seal, 
This is a piece of me from you my friend to say THANKS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I ask myself....

Set My Mind Free..

Battling